From: Adrian Gschwend <ktk@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Re: portage-ng roadmap?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:01:47
1 On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:15:18 -0700, George Shapovalov wrote:
2
3 >Well, what's going on is not that its "legally dead". It got its start and we
4 >threw a bunch of comments on the "design". However there does not seem to be
5 >much push behind it at the moment. I suspect there may be only one dev
6 >working on it (pvdabeel?), if at all. However there is clearly an effort to
7 >clean-up and enhance the [oroginal] portage under way.
8
9 ok after all I care less about a portage-ng but about something I can use on
10 non-Linux platforms :-) Is pvdabeel also reading this list?
11
12 cu
13
14 Adrian