From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] qfile assumes category names contain a hyphen
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:50:38
1 On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 13:27 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 17 March 2009 12:59:58 Ned Ludd wrote:
3 > > There is also a bug with atom parsing iirc on 32bit platforms. gradm was
4 > > the test case. Think we need to change from int to long.
5 >
6 > the code is documented as having 64bit limitations for any specific component.
7 > the last release doesnt have the updated work i did in qatom to handle the
8 > latest atom spec though, and that includes moving from 32bit to 64bit for
9 > components ...
10
11 Sounds good.
14 > > Maybe another with -rX parsing.
15 >
16 > if you're thinking of the open bug, that's an eprefix specific extension.
17 > they turned the X in -rX into a floating point #. which isnt supported
18 > currently.
19 > -mike
20
21 I don't think that was it. But I can't recall well enough off the top of
22 my head the problem that somebody pointed out to me one day on irc while
23 I was probably too busy.
26 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
27 Gentoo Linux