From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] use* cleanup
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 02:49:29
1 On Tuesday 30 October 2007, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:32:52 +0100
3 >
4 > "Marijn Schouten (hkBst)" <hkBst@g.o> wrote:
6 > > Hash: SHA1
7 > >
8 > > The purpose of this patch is to expose a generic function, namely
9 > > _use, which can be used to build your own use* variant if you need
10 > > that. I reimplemented all other current use function using _use (and
11 > > _if) to cut out duplicate and verbose code. Comments expected. I
12 > > didn't test this code.
13 >
14 > Please don't post patches inline, there are these things called
15 > attachments that work so much better for such things.
16
17 posting inline only works if done right ... but this wasnt done right ;)
18
19 ignoring the word wrappings, whitespacing looks broken/inconsistent
20 -mike