From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@×××××××××.se>
Cc: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] libtool and sysroot
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 17:55:37
1 On Sat, 7 Feb 2015 17:30:42 +0000
2 Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund@×××××××××.se> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, 2015-02-07 at 09:17 -0800, Brian Dolbec wrote:
5 > > Joakim, email pam-bugs directly. Not the portage-dev list please.
6 >
7 > I think you are misunderstanding me. The PAM problem is just an
8 > example which made me research the problem w.r.t sysroot.
9 >
10 > I am suggesting that econf should add sysroot automatically without
11 > any change to ebuilds.
12 >
13 > If the internals of econf does not belong in portage, where does it
14 > belong?
15 >
16 > Jocke
19 Yes, sorry, I usually try to stay out of the bash side of things. So I
20 only focussed on it being a pam bug. It does sound reasonable, but this
21 is not an area of the code and installation process I am very familiar
22 with, so I'll leave it for Zac to reply.
23
24 re-adding the portage-dev list to the email chain.
27 > > Begin forwarded message:
28 > >
29 > > Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 16:43:15 +0000
30 > > From: Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
31 > > To: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
32 > > Cc: pam-bugs@g.o
33 > > Subject: Re: Fw: [gentoo-portage-dev] libtool and sysroot
36 > > LGTM
39 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>