From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Bug #7710 - Portage overlay support for categories
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 23:26:39
1 On Friday 06 May 2005 05:57, Luc Simard wrote:
2 > I submitted some weeks ago a patch to add support for categories when
3 > you use an overlay and surprisingly, I didn't receive any feedback from
4 > anyone. I would really like to know if you people at gentoo.org are
5 > interested by this patch. Do you plan to use it for the next release of
6 > portage?
7
8 I don't know about others, but I didn't pay any attention to it because the
9 bug was already closed. However, what appears to be the same patch was posted
10 to a recent bug and was added and released in 2.0.51.21.
11
12 Regards,
13 Jason Stubbs