From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] portage-2.3.2 stable request?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 22:55:30
1 In about a week, portage-2.3.2 will be eligible for a stable request.
2
3 The only potential problem that I've noticed is the complaint about
4 changes from bug 552814 causing issues for people using git sync with
5 overlay filesystems, but setting sync-depth = 0 gives those users a
6 workaround. There's also bug 597838, about the sync-depth setting being
7 ineffective, but I only know of a couple of people that have been able
8 to reproduce that.
9
10 So, do we want to do a stable request portage-2.3.2 when the time comes?
11 --
12 Thanks,
13 Zac