From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] portage docbook documentation -> why not asciidoc ?
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:12:02
1 On 11/27/10 13:27, Lionel Orry wrote:
2 > [Lionel] In fact you can customize the toc level with a 'toclevel'
3 > attribute on the command-line, see the Makefile. I did several tries
4 > but you can get the same level as the original doc with '-a
5 > toclevels=4' if I remember well. In short, it's not a problem.
6
7 I see, thanks.
10 > But one thing I don't know, is that whether that doc
11 > asks for external contributions or is kept as an internal reference
12 > and should only be taken care of by the devs.
13
14 That would mean it stays unnecessarily hard for new devs to join if I
15 understand your point correctly.
16
17 Best,
21 Sebastian