From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Bugzilla "Feature" Bugs
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:36:38
1 On 01/07/04 Jason Stubbs wrote:
2
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > I've just been going through some of the unresolved bugs and have
6 > found(especially in the earlier bug #s) that there are many feature
7 > requests that are unresolved. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to
8 > create a "master" bug for portage-ng and then make it depend on all of
9 > these unresolved feature requests. Pros? It would make it easy to
10 > confirm that there's nothing missing from the reqspec and also make it
11 > easy to close many (hundreds?) of bugs on portage-ng's completion.
12 > Cons? Massive amount of deps from a single bug. Thoughts?
13
14 Actually there already is a bug for that, check for "portage 3".
15 Although it is not really used lately.
16
17 Marius
22 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
23 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.