From: tvali <qtvali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] make.conf.* madness
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:18:28
1 Is this good to create a new file for 2 variables?
2
3 Maybe it would be more simpler if all happened with one switch?
4
5 2006/3/21, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>:
46 > --
47 > gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list
53 tvali
54 (e-mail: "qtvali@×××××.com"; msn: "qtvali@×××××.com";
55 icq: "317-492-912")
56
57 I like net more than life, cause if i do something wrong, then people
58 in net will tell me that i do, so that i can fix it -- people in life
59 will tell others that i do.
62 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list