From: Dennis Schridde <devurandom@×××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Please review: manpage-cleanup and -hdepend
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:03:22
1 Hi!
2
3 I created 2 branches, one for manpage cleanup [1], and the other for adding
4 hdepend documentation [2] and would like you to review and possible merge
5 them.
6
7 manpage-hdepend branches from manpage-cleanup (only 2 commits are exclusive to
8 the former), so it is probably best to start with -cleanup and then skip over
9 the common commits in -hdepend.
10
11 Note: It is quite cumbersome to review "Reorder and cleanup of ebuild(5)" on
12 the -cleanup branch as a diff. I recommend to just read the DESCRIPTION of the
13 manpage instead. The rest should be more or less unchanged.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Dennis
17
18 p.S: Please CC me, as I am not on the list.
19
20 [1] https://github.com/devurandom/portage/commits/feature/manpage-cleanup
21 [2] https://github.com/devurandom/portage/commits/feature/manpage-hdepend