From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Enabling RSYNC_OPTIONS to be set in make.conf
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:20:26
1 Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 14:38 -0600, Robert Larson wrote:
3 >
4 >>Hello list,
5 >>
6 >>I am needing to allow for further configuration of rsync for syncing portage.
7 >>The addition of RSYNC_OPTIONS in make.conf could alleviate this need for me,
8 >>but what do you guys think?
9 >
10 > [snip]
11 >
12 > I think genone has a more complete patch for this already. If he has not
13 > committed it already I'm sure he will soon.
14
15 First I have to "convince" my server to not lock up anymore every few
16 hours :(
17
18 Marius
19 --