From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] New Portage release
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 09:03:25
1 Hey all,
2
3 I'm sorry if this has been discussed previously. I admit not having
4 read all of the mails on this list recently.
5
6 Long story short: what are the plans on releasing 2.2.9?
7
8 Longer version: for Prefix I likely need a new release soon to get some
9 fixes out of the door. Since I like to stay on par with mainline
10 portage's versioning here, I've been going along with mainline portage's
11 releases for a while, which worked fine. Now we haven't got a release
12 for a long while, what's the plans here? Is there anyone at all who
13 can/dares to spin a release?
14
15 Apologies in advance if this has been discussed recently.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Fabian
21 Fabian Groffen