From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] few licences, which should exist
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:46:47
1 tvali,
2
3 This does not have anything to do with portage development. While I
4 appreciate your concerns and ideas I must ask you to stop abusing this
5 mailinglist. Things like this off-topic email and the thread where you
6 replied four times to yourself are not good form and should be avoided
7 (unless you really want us to unsubscribe you from this list)
8
9 Please try to keep your mails on topic and as concise as possible.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Patrick
13