From: Joseph Booker <joe@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Slot selection mechanism?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:29:47
1 On Sun, October 10, 2004 7:42 am, Daniel Drake said:
2 > That sounds like a plan, don't know why it didn't cross my mind before. So
3 > we'd just need to create a "kernel-2.4" subprofile under each of the
4 > arches in
5 > /usr/portage/profiles/default-linux?
6
7 Thats pretty redudant, has anyone though of being able to use multiple
8 profiles ? would really help to lessen a profile explosion later on
9 (imagine if someone would have to set their profile to
10 /usr/portage/profiles/hardened/uclibc/obsd/3.5/gnu/gcc34/ )
13 Joseph Booker
14 joe @ irc.neoturbine.net
15 jj110888 @ irc.freenode.net
19 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list