From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Posting of patches
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:07:01
1 Hi all,
2
3 Just posted six patches. I guess some people are wondering why when
4 I'm the one that will apply them to CVS and release anyway. The
5 reason is that I'd like a second pair of eyes to look (as I am guilty
6 of releasing broken patches) and am thinking that it'll also help
7 people interested in learning about how portage works to gain a
8 better understanding.
9
10 From now on, I'll be posting everything that I am thinking of pushing
11 into stable (portage-2.0) and would like it if people could look over
12 the patches and respond with a yay or nay.
13
14 Those that post patches to bugs.gentoo.org already, it'd be nice if
15 you could post them here as well preferably before posting to
16 bugs.gentoo.org. Again, for the same reasons above.
19 Jason Stubbs