From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Re: portage-ng roadmap?
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:25:53
1 On Thursday 01 July 2004 00:23, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 16:41 -0500, Brian Harring wrote:
4 > > Hash: SHA1
5 > >
6 > > > If there is a lot of interest I might put it in gentoo cvs or
7 > > > release a tarbal.
8 > > > However as I'm going away in 8 days I think that will happen only
9 > > > in a month.
10 > >
11 > > Wait for an entire month? Best release a snapshot prior to then :)
12 > > I'd be curious what you have so far, even if it's in a non-functional
13 > > state.
14 >
15 > As would I.
16 >
17 > Nathaniel
20 Ok, I'll make sure that I'll release what I have until now. Note that it
21 is not yet functional in the sense that there is no interface outside of
22 python.
23
24 Paul
27 Paul de Vrieze