From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] ebuild --debug takes forever when FEATURES contains keeptemp: detects QA warnings in build.log
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 02:18:31
1 Amit Dor-Shifer wrote:
2 > Hi.
3 > When I'm executing ebuild --debug /path/to/my/ebuild.ebuild >&
4 > /some/file, ebuild keeps dumping QA warnings to /some/file. I think its
5 > because its grepping for ": warning :" in build.log, and such messages
6 > are quoted into build.log because of the use of --debug.
7
8 Maybe we just need to disable that QA check when --debug is enabled.
9 What specific QA warnings are you getting?
10 --
11 Thanks,
12 Zac