From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: search functionality in emerge
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 07:34:54
1 "Emma Strubell" <emma.strubell@×××××.com> posted
2 5a8c638a0811301542s4aca92c3ie68ef427913c0523@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:42:11 -0500:
4
5 > i am really
6 > interested in contributing to Gentoo and portage in the future, though.
7 > I'm thinking this summer I'll have a chance...
8
9 FWIW, Gentoo usually participates in the Google Summer of Code. Assuming
10 they have it again next year, if you're already considering spending some
11 time on Gentoo code this summer, might as well try to get paid a little
12 something for it. It could/should be a nice resume booster, too. =:^)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman