From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] branches/2.0 reopened
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:28:03
1 Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > As per previous discussion, 2.0.53_rc7 is pretty much ready to go stable.
5 > We're now just waiting on it lasting a couple of weeks without bugs. Seeing
6 > as we're all wanting to move ahead with 2.0.54 (and that 2.0.54 has already
7 > been committed to the branch), we may as well get on with it. ;)
8 >
9 > Reminder: Anybody who commits to portage should be on this list and
10 > following/participating in what's going on.
11
12 Well, unless someone changed it (or Infra screwed up) there are only
13 four people who can commit to the SVN repo.
14
15 Marius
16 --
17 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list