From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] [Patch] Repoman rewrite stage2 modularization conversion complete
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:29:43
1 On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 13:40:08 -0800
2 Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I have now pushed a fully rebased, properly sequenced commit
5 > history to the repoman branch. To be honest I think all the rebasing,
6 > re-testing took as much time as the initial conversion and testing.
7 > Anyway, I consider the branch now ready for final review. Since there
8 > are a total of 45 commits. I am not sending them to the list at this
9 > time. They are available for review via the repoman branch at
10 >
11 > https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/portage.git/log/?h=repoman
12 >
13 > https://github.com/gentoo/portage/commits/repoman
14 >
15 > or github pull request for commit order convienience
16 >
17 > https://github.com/gentoo/portage/pull/22
18 >
19 > But please try to follow our standard rules and reply with any
20 > comments or code review to this email thread.
21
22 OK, There are 2 test failures I need to fix. The patch to the plugin
23 system seems to have broken emaint. Also there is one repoman test
24 failure which is I think related to the metadata.dtd url change.
27 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>