From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] ESTALE missing on interix
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:14:05
1 On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 13:55 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > i'm here to report ESTALE beeing missing on interix ;) seems like
5 > portage is checking on it lately, so i required the attached patch to
6 > get portage working on interix again (prefix).
7
8 djanderson pointed out that I could have made the patch better - as I'm
9 no python programmer, I didn't know better, so forgive me :) attached is
10 the better one i hope.
11
12 Cheers, Markus
15 > any chance to get sth. alike in the svn tree? maybe a more generic
16 > thing? but i guess that would not be necessary
17 >
18 > Cheers, Markus

portage-2.2.00.13369-interix-estale.patch text/x-patch