From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] localization.py
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:02:20
1 On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:23:59 -0700
2 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA1
6 >
7 > Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis wrote:
8 > > Hello,
9 > >
10 > > Does localization.py exist for a reason?
13 > Over the years we've had a few people express a desire for
14 > internationalization and localization support in portage (bugs
15 > #13618, #32630, and #191189 and possible others).
16 >
17 > It seems like a nice idea to me, but I recall Marius being opposed
18 > to the idea due to some potential problems that he was concerned
19 > about. Unfortunately I don't have a link to the previous discussion
20 > but maybe somebody else does.
21
22 Probably not the one you meant, but you can find a related
23 discussion on the forums:
24 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-500209.html
25 --
26 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list