From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] A way for trying to prevent useless rebuilds
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 05:10:47
1 El vie, 26-07-2013 a las 02:47 +0300, Alex Alexander escribió:
2 > I once half-implemented something like this but never got to finish
3 > it, I'll try to dig up my code and check out its state.
6 > I recall using updates/ to tell portage what happened, which then
7 > updated the VDB to reflect the new state.
10 I have opened this same thread in pms-list, if you are able to forward
11 that code there, would be highly appreciated :)