From: Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re : Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Constraint-Based Dependency Solver for Portage: a prototype
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 02:04:25
1 On 08/01/18 03:06, Michael Lienhardt wrote:
2 > Many thanks for the advices. I started few discussions on the forum
3 > and will go to FOSDEM. I'll see where it will go.
4 Consider mentioning this in #gentoo-fosdem on irc.freenode.net, which is
5 where the Gentoo devs & users who are going to FOSDEM generally gather.
6 Maybe you can meet up with everyone. There's usually a few Gentoo
7 dinners (one actual "Gentoo dinner" that everyone sign sup to, and just
8 informal dinners throughout the weekend as well), and an OpenPGP
9 key-signing event, for instance.
10
11 Good luck, and enjoy FOSDEM.
12 --