From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Next team meeting
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 16:00:32
1 Sorry for the long time since our last meeting.
2
3 The next team meeting scheduler:
4
5 http://whenisgood.net/3547ndr
6
7 Proposed dates are from Saturday, May 24 through Sunday June 1.
8
9 Please try to pick as wide a time period as possible to allow for the
10 most team members to attend.
11
12 Please keep in mind any persons (must be a current gentoo dev) you would
13 like to nominate or volunteer for:
14
15 Project Lead
16 Backup Lead
17 Release Coordinator
18
19 Please also try to confirm a nominees acceptance before the meeting.
20
21 Also, please update Portage's Meeting wiki page with any relevant info
22 and agenda items you feel need to be dealt with.
23
24 I will also try using portholes (supybot) meeting plug-in, so if anyone
25 is familiar with it's commands. Please feel free to help out as
26 meeting secretary.
27 --
28 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>