From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Refactoring of emerge code
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 04:39:21
1 Alec-
2
3 What is the status of my patches? I'm assumming that they are
4 rejected... I'm curious the know the reason. If the plan is to
5 migrate to a new improved version of portage (sooner rather than
6 later), then maybe I'll try to help out Brian with his efforts.
7
8 If current version of portage is going to be around for a while, why
9 the objection to cleaning up the code?
10
11 Not meaning to fan any flames here. I'm not on IRC 24-7, so I
12 probably miss a lot of the action.
13
14 thanks
15