From: Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] /etc/make.conf
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:30:21
1 On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 00:28 +0300, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Paul Varner wrote:
3 > > My personal opinion is modify the tools to let portage handle it
4 > > utilizing portageq or equivalent. Here is a snippet of my code from
5 > > revdep-rebuild. If that is not possible, then I would state that the
6 > > file needs to be sourcable by bash.
7 >
8 > Not possible for euse as it needs not only the final USE but each part
9 > (global, profile, conf, env) separately.
10
11 Sounds like the answer then is that it needs to be a sourceable file :)
12
13 Regards,
14 Paul
15 --