From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: New preserve-libs feature
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:20:16
1 Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o> posted
2 1171777543.9946.1.camel@××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Sat, 17
3 Feb 2007 23:45:43 -0600:
4
5 > On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 20:56 +0000, Duncan wrote:
6 >> Question: With the old library still around, will revdep-rebuild even try
7 >> to rebuild anything linked against it? Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought []
8 >
9 > Not by default. However, if you specify the --library parameter with
10 > the older library, it will rebuild the stuff linked to that library.
11
12 The light dawns... Thanks! =8^)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list