From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] changelog encoding
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:34:36
1 Well, all the docs are gotta be UTF-8, and that was official since that big
2 doc reorganization back 2+ years ago :). This would be a good precedent to
3 apply the same policy" for the rest of the dok-like and even generic stuff
4 (why not even ebuilds). Besides, while I don't this this was "officially
5 stamped" yet, I seem to remember UTF-8 mentioned in extended
6 metadata/ChangeLog discussions..
7
8 George
9