From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] per ebuild distdir symlinking
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 00:07:31
1 On Monday 26 December 2005 07:12, Brian Harring wrote:
2 > Hola.
3 >
4 > Continuing the tradition of being a lazy bugger and raiding from my
5 > previous work instead of doing something new, attached is a patch that
6 > forces unpack to go through a level of indirection.
7 ...
8 > Either way, it's attached. Comments?
9
10 No problems on my part. As Mike said, it'll only catch the standard unpack
11 usage but that's not really an issue as far as I can see.
12
13 By the way, now that we've got -commit mail, confirming with the ML isn't
14 really necessary. Of course, if it's something you want to confirm...
17 Jason Stubbs
18 --
19 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list