From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] biarch support for portage-ng?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:01:57
1 I'm going to forward this to the amd64 lead, who already spoke with me
2 about this in the ppc64 context. He has some very good ideas on the
3 biarch thing. (our current way works but is rather clumsy, he'll tell.)
4 We need to create a good plan to support biarchs (or multi-archs in
5 general).
6
7 Best regards,
8