From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Short question
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:23:37
1 On Saturday 18 March 2006 20:03, tvali wrote:
2 > Is /usr/lib/portage/pym dir and /usr/bin/emerge files together the whole
3 > portage (excluding package tree)? Is there any portage code outside those
4 > dirs?
5 >
6 > --
7 > tvali
8 > (e-mail: "qtvali@×××××.com"; msn: "qtvali@×××××.com";
9 > icq: "317-492-912")
10 >
11 > I like net more than life, cause if i do something wrong, then people in
12 > net will tell me that i do, so that i can fix it -- people in life will
13 > tell others that i do.
14 Hi,
15 Install "app-portage/portage-utils" and then run:
16 #qlist portage or use
17 #equery files sys-apps/portage (equery is in app-portage/gentoolkit package)
18 Both should list all files belonging to portage.
19 HTH.Rumen