From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] How to prevent dispatch-conf from reverting valid changes
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 21:16:50
1 El jue, 02-08-2012 a las 15:56 -0700, Zac Medico escribió:
2 > On 08/01/2012 03:19 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 > > On every openrc update I get dispatch-conf wanting to revert all my
4 > > changes in /etc/conf.d files, like KEYMAP, clock...
5 > >
6 > > Is there any way to prevent it from doing that?
7 > >
8 > > Thanks a lot for the info
11 > Maybe you want to add those config files to frozen-files in
12 > /etc/dispatch-conf.conf.
15 The problem is that I don't really want to have that files frozen (as
16 they could need important changes in future versions). What I expect if
17 dispatch-conf to skip changes like changing an uncommented line with a
18 commented line, or changing "YES" to "NO"... but it's probably difficult
19 to detect :|