From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] New proposed modular sync system
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:05:49
1 On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 09:33 -0800, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2
3 > I have started a Proposals sub-page under the Portage project page in
4 > the wiki. It has a link to a diagram I made showing how the plug-in
5 > system is laid out. This thread will be used to discuss the proposal
6 > and the details needed for the module_spec dictionary that is used to
7 > provide the manager with the details of what a module provides, options,
8 > etc..
9 >
10 Forgot to add the link:
11
12 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Portage/Proposals
13
14 It has the link to the diagram I created on that page