From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] [gentoolkit] eshowkw: Improve & reorder keywords for my Bugzie proposal
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:07:14
1 >>>>> On Tue, 23 Jan 2018, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > Here's a short set of patches that reworks eshowkw keyword display
4 > & ordering to match my Bugzilla proposal [1]. Also, it fixes the wrong
5 > classification of *-fbsd as Prefix arch.
6
7 > Example output:
8 > - https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/short.png (without -P)
9 > - https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/long.png (with -P)
10
11 Two points:
12 1. For prefix, can you use the same ordering as in KEYWORDS? That
13 is, sort by the part after the hyphen first (i.e. aix, cygwin, ...,
14 winnt), then by the part before it.
15 2. sparc-fbsd is grouped with prefix. Is that intentional?
16
17 Ulrich