From: Jason Stubbs <jasonstubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Bugzilla "Feature" Bugs
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:42:48
1 Hi all,
2
3 I've just been going through some of the unresolved bugs and have found
4 (especially in the earlier bug #s) that there are many feature requests that
5 are unresolved. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to create a "master" bug
6 for portage-ng and then make it depend on all of these unresolved feature
7 requests. Pros? It would make it easy to confirm that there's nothing missing
8 from the reqspec and also make it easy to close many (hundreds?) of bugs on
9 portage-ng's completion. Cons? Massive amount of deps from a single bug.
10 Thoughts?
13 Regards,
14 Jason Stubbs
17 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list