From: Jason Mobarak <aether@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@g.o, lafou@×××××××.fr
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Updated Portage project page
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:27:36
1 On 21:00 Tue 02 Dec , Philippe Lafoucri?re wrote:
2 [...]
3 > Like during the kernel 2.6 compilation, I don't need to have all the compile
4 > lines. A progress bar would be better and the last few lines in case of
5 > compile error.
6 [...]
7
8 Following the "plugin" or component architecture, this would probably fall
9 under an output component, I'd love to see different CLI and GUI interfaces
10 easily facilitated by the componentized design. These interfaces could be
11 alternatives to "emerge" and support options such as --verbose.
12
13 There is an issue of the progress of package compilation is estimated.
17 ----------Jason-A-Mobarak-~
18 -aether-at-gentoo-dot-org-~
23 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list