From: rd <rdg@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev <gentoo-portage-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Portage-ng / Lost ebuilds?
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:34:55
1 Paul --
2
3 That would be great! As 'gentoo rocks', it is suitable for production
4 servers. It is my personal server. I only apply security fixes on an
5 ongoing basis. Then quarterly I update my world. Regression testing is
6 a bitch, so I do not want to firefight those issues more than a few
7 times each year.
8
9 -rdg
10