From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Few things, which imho would make portage better
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:19:14
1 On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 15:50 +0200, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > tvali wrote:
3 > > I did think about some priorities too, so that it could be perfect for me.
4 > >
5 > > It should be possible to add package with a priority. I will give you an
6 > > use case and explanation how i would use portage.
11 > Heh, make the dep resolver even more complex ;)
12 > Also don't really see a need for such a feature, pretty much no benefit
13 > with a lot of additional complexity.
14
15 agreed.
19 solar <solar@g.o>
20 Gentoo Linux