From: Ghislain Bourgeois <ghislain.bourgeois@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Is there any way to stop compilation and resume it later (after a reboot)?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:09:57
1 Hi,
2
3 Best way I know is to use ccache and emerge --resume. But that is not
4 exactly what you are asking for.
5
6 Ghislain Bourgeois
7
8 2010/2/19 Pacho Ramos <pacho@××××××××××××××××××××××××.es>
9
10 > Hello
11 >
12 > This is a problem I get every time openoffice needs to be
13 > recompiled :-S, it takes really a long time to do it (~10 hours) then,
14 > sometimes I need to stop compilation for halting system and, then, I
15 > need to start it again some different day.
16 >
17 > Is there any way for stopping compilation and resume it later using
18 > already compiled files?
19 >
20 > Thanks a lot :-)