From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] use* cleanup
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 02:50:47
1 On Tuesday 30 October 2007, Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
2 > The purpose of this patch is to expose a generic function, namely _use,
3 > which can be used to build your own use* variant if you need that. I
4 > reimplemented all other current use function using _use (and _if) to cut
5 > out duplicate and verbose code. Comments expected. I didn't test this code.
6
7 i guess i dont really see it ... there isnt that much duplicate code to begin
8 with, and the end result is kind of hard to understand at first glance which
9 is a bad thing ...
10 -mike