From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev] Web-based Portage Frontendg
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:46:38
1 On Thursday 27 November 2003 17:42, Jason Mobarak wrote:
2 > Somethings you need to do to get up to speed on unit tests:
3 >
4 > 1) Read the documentation for the unittest module in the Python standard
5 > library.
6 > 2) Read http://pyunit.sourceforge.net/pyunit.html
7 > 3) Get a CVS CO of Twistedmatrix.com's CVS and look over how they do there
8 > unit tests, they use their own implementation of unittest but the
9 > differences are minor
10
11 All complete. I didn't read every line of twisted's unittests but I get the
12 idea. I've also kept it for a reference.
13