From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Hello! && portage UI
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:10:47
1 Brian wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2006-14-03 at 13:14 +0200, tvali wrote:
3 >
4 >>Ok, i was, yes, speaking about kde.
5 >>
6 >>I will check out this Porthole :) I was actually thinking more about c
7 >>++, but nothing against python -- i was quite a fan of python when i
8 >>first found it.
11 > I believe Kuroo is in C, maybe c++
12
13 For the record: Kuroo is known to be conceptually broken (uses the cache
14 directly), but the author is looking to fix that in a future version.
15 Generally writing portage utils in languages other than python is
16 difficult as you can't use the primary API directly.
17
18 Marius
19 --
20 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list