From: Brian <dol-sen@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Feature request
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 05:06:26
1 Have you looked at the tsp-cache -streaming distfile cache for lan use?
2 Forum link
3 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=110973&highlight=download+server
4
5 It looks like it is working well for him. It does however rely on the
6 tsp-cache server to be first in the /etc/make.conf mirrors list. An
7 advantage is if it does not have it cached it will begin the download
8 and stream it to any users downstream simultaneously.
9