From: Ron Wills <ron@××××××.ca>
To: Gentoo Portage Dev <gentoo-portage-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] RPM Support
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:34:17
1 Hi once again
2
3 From all the responses ;) just wondering if this feature is being
4 developed and/or supported. Should I put time into extending the portage
5 code on this or is it being dropped? I do have a need for this feature
6 and need to make a decision as to where to spend my time and efforts
7 (maybe rpm building in a separate project?).
8 I would like know if the portage maintainers would be interested in
9 patches.
10
11 PS.
12 I do apologize if this sounds pushy or rude, it's not intended to be ;)
13