From: Kevin Zhao <kevin.zhaoshuai@×××××.com>
To: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
Cc: Leno Hou <lenohou@×××××.com>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-powerpc@l.g.o, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, Linda Jiang <linda.qj25@×××××.com>, hechjie@××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-powerpc] Re: [gentoo-dev] Introduce ppc64le architecture into gentoo ! please share your comments
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 08:56:06
1 Hi Guys, We have finish compiling stage3 for ppc64 (little-endian).Here is
2 the link:
3
4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2k84p6709AyTFlwLUF1WjlxUk0/view?usp=sharing
5 Now we are going to build LiveCD using stage3. Could you help to give
6 some demo or a guide for building LiveCD? That will help we a lot to make
7 effort.
8 Thanks ~