From: "Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)" <nunojsilva@×××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-powerpc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-powerpc] Re: ybin command not fount
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 05:40:16
1 On 2015-04-13, Herminio Hernandez Jr. <herminio.hernandezjr@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > I new to gentoo and I have a question. I got the base system installed
4 > and xorg /KMS and that is working. However I made some changes to my
5 > yaboot.conf file and wanted to apply my changes using ybin -v. However
6 > when I try to run the command I get command not found. I do not know
7 > what I am missing any help would be awesome! Thanks
8
9 Have you installed sys-boot/yaboot? If so, are you running ybin as root?
12 Nuno Silva
13 Helsinki, Finland