From: Kevin Zhao <kevin.zhaoshuai@×××××.com>
To: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-powerpc@l.g.o, Linda Jiang <linda.qj25@×××××.com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, Leno Hou <lenohou@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-powerpc] Re: osuosl openstack power8 powerpc64le for gentoo
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:23:36
1 Hi Anthony ,
2 Thanks for your updating!
3 We are dedicating to make grub working at Gentoo for ppc64le.
4 Now the Grub can be compiled , but the grub command such as
5 "grub-config" can not work properly.
6 With below link , you can get a livecd of gentoo ppc64le here.We
7 use the grub binaries available that shipped from Redhat 7.1.
8 You can use virt-install or virsh to load the iso. you can
9 login with : root , password is admin.
10 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2k84p6709AyNjBOX1dfM3RfZU0/view?usp=sharing
11 Pls feel free to let me know if you have any question~ Thanks
12