From: "Herminio Hernandez Jr." <herminio.hernandezjr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-powerpc <gentoo-powerpc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-powerpc] Re: b43 wireless not working
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 01:58:42
1 Also I am not seeing the NetworkManger applet on my panel.
2
3 Sent from my iPhone
4
5 > On Apr 14, 2015, at 8:34 PM, "Herminio Hernandez Jr. " <herminio.hernandezjr@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > I am having issues with getting wireless to work on my iBook G4. I have followed the FAQ and installed the b43-fwcutter tool then I downloaded and extracted the firmware. Normally in Debian and Ubuntu I would run the command sudo modprobe b43 to wireless working. However I cannot get it work. I have verified the kernel modules are configured correctly. I am not sure what else I am missing.
8 >
9 > Sent from my iPhone