From: Mark Guertin <mguertin@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] X scrollwheel (the real fix)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 16:44:29
1 Hey kainz
2
3 I'll post future patches here I guess for now ;)
4
5 The patch makes it so that the default options are _not_ redefined on
6 ppc (they are currently redefined in the r9 build which was the
7 problem). The current build blindly overrides them with -ansi.
8
9 Martin Schlemmer (azarah@g.o) has a copy of the patch and the
10 working ebuild as well, and I think he's the xfree maintainer so it
11 should be all good, but you maye want to double check with him as well.
12
13 Mark
14