From: Mark Guertin <mguertin@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] X scrollwheel (the real fix)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 16:44:29
Hey kainz

I'll post future patches here I guess for now ;)

The patch makes it so that the default options are _not_ redefined on
ppc (they are currently redefined in the r9 build which was the
problem).   The current build blindly overrides them with -ansi.

Martin Schlemmer (azarah@g.o) has a copy of the patch and the
working ebuild as well, and I think he's the xfree maintainer so it
should be all good, but you maye want to double check with him as well.